Staying at Tamarin
Tamarin boasts one of the best locations in Ullapool, set back on the
hill overlooking the village and Lochbroom, the views and surroundings offer
guests a chance to relax and enjoy the beauty of the Highlands of Scotland.
Richard and Val Smith have run a successful hotel, bar and restaurant in the
village for many years and have now put this experience towards offering warm
and welcoming accommodation for over-night and long stay visitors looking for
high quality accommodation for their stay in the area. We also have
accommodation available in the village if required.
We have lots of local knowledge, contacts and friends and will try to assist
you make the most of your time with us, and will do our best to ensure your stay
with us provides you with an experience you will want to share with others and
repeat again and again.
Our Rooms & Facilities|
Tamarin was purpose built to offer high quality, welcoming accommodation to
visitors staying in the Highlands to visit Ullapool and Lochbroom or explore
further. We pride ourselves in offering a visiting experience that our
guests will enjoy whether they stay with us a night or for a longer period
- We offer 5 bedrooms, all with en suite:
- Blue Room: double with en suite shower room, dressing room plus balcony;
- Purple Room: double with en suite bathroom, dressing room plus shower;
- Green Room: Twin/Double with en suite bathroom, dressing room and wet room;
- Jack Room: Single with private bathroom;
- Jill Room: Single with private bathroom.
- Stunning view over Lochbroom in both directions and out over Ullapool and
the surrounding mountains
- Extensive range of breakfast options from fruit and yoghurt to full fry-up
and vegetarian, we will try to cater to what you wish
- Close to many restaurants and bars offering great meals and entertainment
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Freeview television
- Children welcome (travel cot and Z-bed available by arrangement)
- Pack lunches available on request
- Pets permitted in Green Room by request only, please contact us.
- Walkers and bikers very welcome
Please note: Tamarin is a non-smoking
Whatever your requirements, please let us know and we will do our best to
help and make your stay with us as great as possible.
We also have
self-catering on the sea front in Ullapool if you would prefer.
Click to contact us